Sunday, February 17, 2008

More of the sticks

Today, my poor camera accidentally became roadkill; this is the third camera that has perished in my possession - so, I'm stuck with stock photos until I can figure out what to do about another camera. I have a Kodak that my husband won, but I can't figure out how to charge it.... or maybe it just won't charge because it knows I am a dangerous camera owner.... anyone know of a nice digital camera made out of rubber?

My three favorite daily photos for today are:

Evry, France

McKinney, Texas

Dunedin, Florida

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Olivier said...

c'est une bonne idée l'APN (Appareil Photo Numérique) en caoutchouc , qui rebondit quand il tombe ;o) comme je suis aussi très maladroit, je met toujours le cordon de l'APN autour du cou. J'espère que tu pourras le réparer.

It is a good idea APN (Digital Camera) rubber, which bounced when he falls; o) as I am also very clumsy, I always put the cordon APN around his neck. I hope you can fix it